american,

Dress Lily: butterfly top online

01:34:00 Moj mali kutak 17 Comments

Pozdrav dragi moji i dobro došli na moj novi post!


 In today's post for the first time in the history of my blogging, I am making a wishlist. Even as a little girl I loved butterflies (butterfly tops online) and beside the fact that I loved jumping around the fields and chasing them, I loved them so much that even  the hairpins had to have some kind of butterfly detail on them.

When I decided to start my blog, I was thinking about giving it some kind of name that is related to butterflies in some way, so it would remind me to the same  cheerful and playful little girl that I was as a child.

In the honor to my wishes and the love towards butterflies, a road took me to one of the Chinese online websites where I've found wonderful things with the butterfly motives. A website that made me reminiscent my childhood memories was Dress Lily. For those of you who have not heard about this one, it's (at least in my opinion) one of the very affordable and trustworthy websites that has a fast and high quality deliveries of their goods.

Citizens of the USA celebrate 4th of July as the Independence Day and it's considered to be one of the biggest holidays there. In the honor of that holiday some of the countries pay respect in their own way and they have offers on their websites (American flag tops online), celebrations, or even some different ways of showing respect. Since July is still ongoing, I decided to show my respect to the citizens of the USA in my own little way and that is by showing to you some of the intem that I found on this website.



Ljubim vas do sledećeg pisanja!
Danny!

17 коментара:

  1. Odlican post, obavezno moram posetiti taj sajt da vidim sta jos ima ♡

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Jao kako su divni ovi leptiri! Ja sam kao mala imala zvjezdice. Sada ih imam samo 2. Imam 20 godina, ali ja bih to i dalje htjela u svojoj sobi 😂😂
    Odličan post ☺

    myfirsttextvm.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Predivan post draga ^_^

    Novi post https://adrianafashionpuzzle.blogspot.com.mt/
    https://www.instagram.com/adrianafashionpuzzle/?hl=sr

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Odličan post!
    Jednom sam naručivala sa dressiliya i stvarno sam bila zadovoljna imaju super stvari. ♥
    IvaFashionDiary

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Nice products! Thanks for sharing dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BEAUTY: LASERX3
    DON'T MISS: SUMMER DRESS IN LA

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Jaoj kako su samo slatki ovi leptirici, super izgledaju.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Odličan post! Sve mi se jako sviđaju,posebno ovi leptirići,imala sam nešto slično ,treba mi nešto novo :P
    novi post je na blogu:https://katysblogblogger.blogspot.hr/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Thanks a lot :D

    super nice collection

    NEW DIY POST | DIY 2 EASY POPSOCKETS: THE BEST PHONE ACCESSORIE :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Leptiri su bas zanimljivi :) obozavam stikere za zid <3

    ОдговориИзбриши

Hvala vam na posjeti i komentaru. Nadam se da ste uživali u čitanju.